Friday 18 September 2009

First Jupiter

Had a smallish window of opportunity last night, about 30 minutes of outside time. I couldn't be doing with setting everything up, so I popped the Skymax SLT out for a play with Jupiter. I gave it about 40 minutes under a black bin bag (me trust the weather... not likely!!).

I shot 5 AVI's with the SPC900... two are so much mush, the seeing was carp and with the 2x barlow, that was just too much power under the conditions, one was to bring out the moons, but I can't be doing with trying to align everything so didn't bother processing that one. Here's the other two...

1202 of 1202 (I don't now why Regi did that unheard of here)..


579 of 1204 (the moons weren't added.... they were captured in the AVI)


Ah that was fun... I needed that.

No comments: