Wednesday 17 June 2009

My First NLC's

I've been trying to spot NLC's (Noctilucent Clouds) since I first heard of them last year. Well I did some research and worked out where to look, always a good start of course. The downside is, that most of that direction is covered by trees from my garden. I did get a glimpse through them though..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, after some thought, and trying a few different locations, including the bathroom window, I hit upon the plan of trying over the road at the front. Not being keen on taking the camera, at night onto public ground, but, twas the only way. The view was simply breathtaking and so eerie. The NLC's looked almost like clouds of electricity low in the north west.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And my favourite
Photobucket

I'll be on the look out for more.

No comments: