Monday 23 June 2008

Flare, Rocket and wide

I got out for a little while last night. As the sky was getting darker and managed to snag another Flare. Iridium 4 this time (on the 450d).

Photobucket

Then I was lining up to take a couple of widefields I saw a faint dot shooting across the sky and managed to snag that to. The image is very noisy but I can't do a lot about that without losing the satellite track. Turns out is was Cosmos 2360 Rocket, although as I'd forgotten I'd set the camera for GMT, I originally thought it was Lacrosse 4.

Photobucket

Then I snapped a few widefields.

Cassie
Photobucket

And these all contain Corona Borealis (I think)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This camera is so much more sensitive than the Z2, it's quite astonishing.

No comments: