Friday 22 February 2008

Grey Fluffy Stuff

Well, since the night of the eclipse, the sky has been heavily overcast. No observing has taken place. I've got no new images to edit or tinker with. So there has been very little astronomical activity taking place. My new book arrived today. New Atlas of the Moon, and a first glance looks like a superb tome. I'll write a review when I've had a chance to peruse it properly. I also emailed Steve at First Light Optics (FLO) regarding some bits and pieces I want to order. He's so efficient he called me up within 30 minutes. I'll get the order done on Monday properly as I was unable to get on with it this morning, although Steve has put aside for me, the items I want. This is superb service though. That's about it for today. The forecast for the weekend is much the same, so it's unlikely there'll be anything else to report.

No comments: